Sunday, November 4, 2007

#20 You too can YouTube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-jbya4kxC6E

This exercise was loads of fun, it was really addictive.

Once I had the Flash Reader and all of the software uploaded I was able to play the video clips with out any real hitch.
I was a bit apprehensive with playing some of the video clips – particularly at work as I wasn’t always sure of what footage they might contain.

I chose the clip listed above as I really like Kermit the Frog as a child – I really like him singing in this film clip.

The YouTube site was very user friendly and easy to use.

I think this site might be useful as you can research footage from films or characters. Some of the videos were quite educational.

The Library could use a feature like this to have a video to help clients orientate themselves around the library. Instructions/tutorials could be loaded instructing clients how to use the catalog.

No comments: